Sometimes humans need to come in and out of the fencing area! Gates can be set during the initial installation or after as needed.
The gate frame tubing is made from 1 3/8 powder-coated steel and designed to be much more durable over time.
The gate kit relies on the use of one of the post assemblies from your freestanding system installation as the hinge side of the gate. The main image above shows this assembly in gray. This gate kit comes with one additional post to complete the gate, not two. This gate must be installed with one of your freestanding system posts serving as the hinge post. If this does not work for your gate location, you will need to contact us to add an additional post assembly to your order.
Gates are offered specifically to the version/height of the fencing selected. Be sure to select the correct gate that matches the height/version of your chosen dog fence system. For example, a 4.5ft height gate will not work with a 6ft height dog fence system. Only a 4.5ft height gate will work with a 4.5ft height dog fence system.
The height of our heavy-duty gate is available to match the version of the freestanding dog fence purchased:
- 4.5ft Height Gate (designed for the 4.5ft tall Freestanding Dog Fence System)
- 6ft Height Gate (designed for the 6ft tall Freestanding Dog Fence System)
- 6ft Height Gate - Escape Proof Top (designed for the 7ft Tall w/ Escape Proof Top)
Each gate version is available in 36" Width or 60" Width.
Our gates are only designed to be used with our Freestanding Fencing System.
- 4.5ft Height and 6ft Height Standard Gate Installation
- 7ft Height Escape Proof Top Gate Installation
Socket Sizes Useful for Assembly: