Conditions under which a Product may be returned for a refund:
- The Product was purchased within 30 days of purchase.
- The Product is returned in the original packaging and all components of the product are included.
- The Product including all components is in new and unused condition.
- Orders canceled before shipment are subject to a 5% credit card processing fee.
Procedure for returning a Product:
- Call 888-280-4066 and inform the Dog Proofer associate that you would like to make a return. You will then be given an RMA number, which needs to be clearly written on ALL PACKAGES. *** Please have the order number handy when you call. ***
- Once approved, send the merchandise to the address that will be provided when you call for your RMA number.
- Once the merchandise is received and inspected by Dog Proofer, the customer will be notified of the return and the amount they will be refunded, which will be less the outbound shipping cost as well as 10% restocking and processing fees.
- Any orders returned without contacting us first will be refunded at our discretion. If you send a return without contacting Dog Proofer and we deem it unable to be credited, we will not re-send it to you. You can have it re-shipped but will be charged accordingly.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We are unable to guarantee that your item will arrive as you intended.
NOTE: If the returned merchandise is not in a condition in which it can be resold, it will not be accepted, regardless of whether or not it had been approved over the phone. Also, please note that packages that have been damaged during the return will not be accepted for a refund. We recommend having your packages insured by the shipping company you use to return the merchandise. The customer is responsible for arranging the return of product, once approved, at their own expense.
ALL RETURNS ARE AT THE DISCRETION OF DOG PROOFER.